Sunday, June 27, 2010

bridal shower invitations

this weekend was the bridal shower for a dear friend of mine. i begged the other bridesmaids to let me design some invitations for the shower and had a blast coming up with these guys. click here to see my inspiration board. my new favorite thing is mailing labels. what do you think?
another fav: envelope liners. i can't decide between the two favs. it's like grape and cherry. (those of you who are brian regan fans know what i'm talking about!)
the invitation suite.
the shower was a success and i will be posting more about the day of crafts later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Holy geez... A. I am literally in love with these invites! Seriously crushing on them right now. Be around still when I get married k?! And B. GRAPE! NO CHERRY! they're both good... both favorites.

    ReplyDelete